1 onion diced
200g ham, thinly chopped (optional)
3 zucchini grated
1 carrot grated
1 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
1 cup SR flour, sifted
5 eggs, whisked
½ cup reduced fat milk
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Add small amount of oil to pan, fry onion until soft
- Add ham and cook until ham begins to brown
- Remove from heat
- Add grated zucchini, carrot and cheese to bowl and mix well.
- Sift flour into bowl and add onion, ham mixture. Stir.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs and milk until well combined
- Pour egg mixture over dry ingredients and stir well.
- Place mixture into oven tray (dimensions), cook for or until skewer is dry when removed from slice
- Serve with a green salad